Consultation on Self-Publishing
Self-publishing consultation is provided in a few settings:
- Self-publishing seminars: min. 15 people
- Small focus groups: addresses group specific needs – material is customized to customer needs. Target group size: 5-7 people.
- One-on-one personalized self-publishing consultation – $125/hr. Can be provided either in person, or remotely – via Skype, email, or phone.
- I’ll consult on specific areas targeting a particular self-publishing query offering solutions that doesn’t cost a fortune.
- I’ll listen to your needs, ask questions, deliver recommendations and together we’ll have your book published.
- You’ll be the publisher and have total control over the entire publication process.
My consultation services cover several interest areas:
- Canadian ISBN Application/US ISBN Application
- CIP Application
- Legal Deposit
- Canadian Wholesalers
- Copyright Application
- How to choose the right Printer
- How to write a copyright page
- How to write and publish a cookbook
- Cookbooks for fundraisers
- How to write and publish a children’s book
- How to write and publish a novel
- How to write and publish an e-book
- How to avoid printers disguised as publishers (a.k.a. vanity publishers?)
- How to retain Copyright Ownership when working with illustrators
- Book Cover Design
- Sketches And Drawings
- Children’s Book Illustrations
- Book Layout
- Freelance Writing
- Copy editing
- eBook Cover Design
- Book Trailer
- Web Banners and Buttons
- MS Word conversion into ebook ready for publication
- ISBN/EAN Barcode Generating
- Sell Sheet Design
- Marketing Plan Consultation for starting your own Self-Publishing Business
- Corporate Branding for your Imprint
- … and everything else to do with or associated with genuine self-publishing.
Please briefly describe where you are at with your book project and what sort of self-publishing consultation or assistance services you're interested in. Don't forget to fill in your contact details.
"I was very satisfied with the guidance I was given. Dealing with copyright protection when purchasing illustrations can be scary. This product helped to address all of my concerns and fears with hiring an illustrator. Thank you kindly for all of your tips and information."
Mary M. MacCambridge
Author, Iggy the Train Cat
"Gawri’s services on Copyright saved me so much time. Her templates are fantastic. Thank you for your help and guidance."